An animal shelter in Estill County, Kentucky needs your help. They are part of the Pepsi Refresh Project, and if they win, they could get $50,000!
How can you help? Simply vote! It’s that easy. But hurry, the deadline is January 31st.
1. Visit www.refresheverything.com
2. In the search box in the upper right hand corner, type “Peaceful Paws Springs.”
3. Click “Vote for This Idea” button.
4. It will ask you to sign in with an account or Facebook.
5. Vote, vote 3 times a day. You can vote for 10 different projects a day, but please don’t vote for anyone else in the $50,000 category.
After the 1st time you go onto the site you only login, very quickly to vote, you will see us move up in the ranking.
Peaceful Paws Springs Animal Rescue is a non profit animal sanctuary in rural Kentucky. This money is desperately needed to keep their shelter operating.
Organizations get 3 chances to participate in the Pepsi Refresh Project. The rescue group was ranked around #90 when they tried in November. They got up to #56 when they tried in December. Now … this is their last chance. To get the money Pepsi is giving away ($50,000 for their category), the organization only has to get to the top 10 and the top 10 groups with the most votes get $50,000 each.
For more information about Peaceful Paws Springs, click here.