1. Cat DJ’ing. Well, why not? Meow chicka meow meow.
2. Total Eclipse of the Moon. Miss the Solar Eclipse last night? Check it out here with pics.
3. Always a good site to find some hot shots. Life.com’s Daily Top Photos.
4. I’ll admit it. I love Rebecca Black’s “Friday.” You know you totes sing along to that catchy tune. But apparently people are making fun of the lyrics. Hmpf. My comfort is this list of songs whose lyrics are less appealing than RB’s. Enjoy on FunnyorDie.com.
5. What the boys are reading. Barstoool Sports.com. HA-larious website. Tons of guy-friendly humor, but also some stuff chicks dig too. And despite the (in my opinion) unnecessary profanity, its very well written. Also see Barstool Boston, Barstool New York, Barstool Philly, etc.
6. My sorority sister and friend, Allison Gatlin-Meadows has an adorable blog chocked full of fun stuff. Get to reading her randomness.
7. Your local animal shelter is in need of your help. Your vote, specifically. Head on over to ASPCA.org and cast your vote for your favorite animal safe-haven and help them win some much-needed cash.
8. Free stuff is awesome. Check out Cosmopolitan.com’s Freebie section and you could win some hawt items. You’re welcome.
10. Shameless Plug. Like me. I desperately need your likes. Thanks.
Now go waste some time online.