Stuff I’m tweeting/posting/sharing all in one spot… Here are some links I’m loving this week.
1. THIS commercial. ICYMI – the Budweiser Puppy commercial won the day. And, I’m proud to say my friend from college, Johnny Dantonio, is the genius behind the piece.
2. THIS collection of Valentine’s Day cards. Those who know me, know I’m not a lovey-dovey, cheesy, hearts-and-candy type. Which is why these cards from Uncooked are perfect for me. Make your lovah laugh with cards like “It’s Valentine’s Day and I’m so happy we’re together but if you ever leave me I’ll kill you. Like, literally, I’ll stab you.” (Bonus: Cards on sale now for $2.50).
3. THIS Peter Pilotto collection for Target! Ohemgee, Target does it once again. Think FUN prints, swimsuits, dresses, accessories, shoes — ranging from $15 bucks to$80. Check out the online look-book HERE.
4. THIS event! For the past 6 years I’ve participated in Fashion for Paws, raising money for Washington Humane Society. It’s an amazing event that raises hundreds of thousands of dollars for animals in the DC area, and I have LOVED being part of it. This year, with my ever-changing work schedule, I just can’t commit. So, I’ll still be attending and helping promote the cause, but I will not be “modeling.” I encourage you to attend with me this year! April 12, 2o14 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel. Buy your tickets HERE.
5. THIS Tennessee football 2013 highlight video. How many days until football season? Go VOLS!