Just a few things I’ve founds to be downright awesome this week…
1. THIS video of “A Boy and His Dog.” I know it’s 9 minutes long, but trust me, it’s SO worth it. And also trust me on this: have the tissues near by.
2. This smoothie courtesy of the fabulous ladies of Tone It Up: 1 scoop of protein powder, 1/2 cup of almond milk, 1tbs almond butter, 1/2 frozen banana, 1 tbs chia seeds. It’s a delicious post-workout snack.
3. This app – LifeBooker. A friend introduced me to this app while in NYC – think GroupOn + Gilt, etc. To tell you how awesome this app is – my friend and I got gel manis in Manhattan for $17. Seriously. And they looked really good. Trust.
4. This french press from Anthropologie. Not only is the coffee from this gadget the cat’s pajamas, it’s pretty, too. Rose gold? Yes, rose gold. All day errrday.
5. This gift box I am so stoked for: Fab Fit Fun’s VIP box. I was a big-time BirchBox fan, but after the samples started to pile up I decided to take a break. But, I found myself missing a little surprise in the mail. Leave it to one of my favorite ladies, Giuliana Rancic, to put this together. Although I haven’t gotten my first installment yet, the sneak peak has me frothing at the mouth. A few items I’m looking forward to: A full-size kai perfume and Turband from Cult Gaia. Click here to sign up for yours.