Some of my favorite links, pics, videos, websites this week.
1. This cover of Fleetwood Mac’s “Dreams” by Leighton Meester. Breathtaking.
2. Our engagement photos are in! Thanks to my beautiful friend Ananda Rochita, of Ananda Rochita Photography for the pictures for our save the dates. From the District to Dixie…
3. This superfood smoothie courtesy of FabFitFun:
1 cup water or coconut water
1/2 medium avocado, pitted
2 celery stalks, roughly chopped
1 cup strawberries (frozen preferred), hulled if necessary
1 small/medium beet, ends trimmed and roughly chopped*
1 lemon, juiced (about 3 tablespoons or so)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
4 large ice cubes
1 apple ( if sweeter smoothie is desired – optional), cored and roughly chopped
4. One of my favorite authors, Emily Giffin, has released a preview of her upcoming novel: “The One & Only.” The New York Times bestselling author is the brains behind “Love the One You’re With,” “Something Borrowed” and “Something Blue.”
5. Sumry. LinkedIn is great and all – but it’s more of a social-networking platform these days. Want to have your resume posted online in a creative way? Try Sumry. What I love about it – it helps you brag on yourself. Sometimes it’s not that easy to list everything you’re good at (I mean come on, who has that kind of time?!), so Sumry spells it all out for you…organizes it…and presents it in a pretty format on your own website. All.for.free. Click here for more.
6. And this video to get pumped up for football season (how many days until kickoff??) —of the Vols spring practice: